Exploring Common Problems and Creating Success
Wasted time due to poor or outdated internal communication costs the average U.S. hospital more than $900,000 per year.
Our Healthcare Intranets eBook was written to provide an in depth understanding of what can (and does) prevent your intranet from being a valuable tool for your organization to meet the demands of your staff and employees.
In this eBook you'll learn:
- how to avoid content catastrophes, search frustrations and accessibility issues
- the importance of stakeholder consensus
- why user groups can be the key to your success
- common pitfalls to consider when deciding how or where to host your intranet
- key strategy tips based on our implementation services for both large and small hospital systems